Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ellie's Birthday!



A busy, busy birthday Day!!!:) Ellie got to go out for breakfast before school and have a homemade cinnamon roll. She loves these rolls so, I thought I would take her this morning. Then after school. I took the girls for a ski lesson and I was going to ski but...realized half way to the mt. that I had forgotten my coat!:( bummer...We then came home after the lesson for supper and a birthday cake. One happy girl with her horse gift and many birthday wishes from everyone. Thanks!

PS. Wondering how I forgot my coat? Well...I had everything under the sun packed in my car and I was trying to get Ava and the rest of her stuff on her. I guess I got so overheated that I forgot that I didn't have my coat on. A lesson learned!

1 comment:

Mimi/Susan said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ellie, happy birthday to you! I sang that really good..hope you heard it!