Monday, December 3, 2007

What should I be when I grow up?

You Should Be a Social Worker

You are deeply caring and empathetic.
You are able to take on other people's problems as if they were your own.
Sensitive and intuitive, you understand human emotions well.
Helping others gives you the most joy in life. You feel like it's your purpose in life.

You do best when you:

- Have a lot of responsibility
- Greatly impact someone's life with your work

You would also be a good philanthropist or stay at home parent.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I have done this one before and I got the same thing.

Mommabelle said...

Which picture did you pick?
Apparently I should be an artist! I think the pay is about the same as stay at home Mom..so that's good! My second go around said I should be a Dr..LOL...whatever. I would think social worker is more up my alley too.