Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I've been tagged...

by Allison...a blogger friend

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. *Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I love summer days at the pool with my family. They will soon be over. :(

2. I am preparing for a tennis tournament with my tennis team. They won district while I was at conv. and now I have to go to sectionals with them. I feel pressured to not let them down.

3. I am anxious to start cooking again now that I will have more spare time. (both girls in school)

4. I will never forget the day in 5th grade with mom MADE us girls wear knee socks to school. I think we did it one day. Now they are sooo in.....

5. I love to travel but hate to fly. I go anyway b/c it is the only way from here to there.

6. I failed my drivers test b/c I ran a stop sign! But really.....it was on a fake drivers course and they directed you from a tower. Well, I was done and I had to take the car back to the start for my sisters and I didn't think I needed to follow all the signs. I passed the next day.

7. I'm not ready for school to start. Another month of vacation would be nice.

I tag Teresa, Karen, Janice, Shelly, Kayla, Susan, Johanna

No comments: