Saturday, September 15, 2007

I just don't know what.....

I've done this week!!!!! If you ask me about anything this week, I just don't know the answer. I have it all to blame on Paint. We decided to rip up the carpet in the bedrooms and put down wood floors so, since we are doing that why not paint the girls room. WELL, I made a vow a few years ago that I would NEVER EVER paint again. I think I forgot that little vow and am ready to re-new the vow. Actually, I have somewhat enjoyed the project but the fine tuning of the trim is a little tricky for me. I have now given up and Brad thinks that he can get the trim painted. We will see. I am anxious to see the finished product!!! I let the girls pick the colors for their rooms and Ava was able to get a comforter since, she was still sleeping in the nursery. Ellie got a new comforter for her last birthday. Anyway, I do complain but it is alot of fun and I look forward to posting the pictures. Someday!!!:)

And what have we done this week?
I went to the paint store EVERY day....Run and get stuff for the rooms.....paint and paint...laundry...cook.....groceries....clean the house.....dog to the vet.....and i did get in Ladies night out and tennis...so I can't complain....It is just that the joints are aching!!!

I loved this comment from Ava when I picked her up from school this week...

she said "My teacher didn't need to waste a clothes pin with putting my name on it because she isn't going to need to move it this year!"
They have a red light system and if you get in trouble then your clothes pin gets moved up; once you have been spoken to three times than you are in time out. Well, I hope she is right!:)

4 comments:

Mimi/Susan said...

Look forward to seeing the "after" pictures. Hope that you have some "before" pics to also post. Sounds like you have a good understanding of the definition of wife and mommy--impossible to explain it to a hubby or a bride to be! Keep us posted on the clothespin location!
Aunt Susan

Mommabelle said...

Whatcha doin this week?

Shelly said...

When you're done there, we have some painting that needs to be done here. The GREEN room is waiting !!!!

bradshelley said...

Actually, i didn't get alot done today. It is more painting tomorrow and try to start getting organized. We have small paths through the upstairs to get around. Fun, Fun. Shelley