Monday, August 20, 2007

Fall...


Fall is fast approaching here in New Hampshire. I noticed some red leaves today on the trees!!! I actually look forward to the fall season. It is my favorite time of year here in New England. It is a great time for visitors! (hint) This last week the girls and I went out to Altamont conv. for the whole time and Brad joined us on the weekend. The Howes were generous to have us stay with them. Always good times together. I will have to post pictures later. That is the happening here. We are enjoying our last week of summer vacation before school starts next Wednesday. Take Care----

4 comments:

Mimi/Susan said...

Great picture-did you take it? I'd love to bring Mother and all her children to the N.E. and cruise the coastline for her BIG birthday, but don't see how it can be squeezed into this busy fall. Aunt Susan

bradshelley said...

NO-Fall is always a busy time for everyone. So she turns 90 this year!!! I hope I look like her at 90. Shelley

Teresa said...

We are dreaming of those days right now with it being in the 100s for the past 3 weeks. That looks so refreshing.

Jan said...

I enjoy keeping up with your family via your blog. It helps to feel connected with my family. I love to see the pictures of Ellie and Ava. Aunt Jan